Indulge in the ultimate comfort food with our Creamy Keto Baked Spaghetti Squash with Cream Cheese recipe. Perfect for those following a low-carb lifestyle, this dish combines the richness of cream cheese with the wholesome goodness of spaghetti squash, resulting in a decadent yet guilt-free meal. Whether you’re seeking a satisfying dinner option or looking to impress guests with a delightful twist on traditional spaghetti, this recipe is sure to become a staple in your kitchen repertoire.
Ingredients and Preparation: To begin, preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C) and prepare the spaghetti squash by cutting it in half lengthwise and removing the seeds. Place the squash halves, cut side down, on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, and bake for approximately 30-40 minutes until tender. Once cooled slightly, use a fork to scrape out the spaghetti-like strands into a bowl. Meanwhile, in a mixing bowl, combine softened cream cheese, heavy cream, grated Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, dried oregano, dried basil, salt, and pepper, ensuring a harmonious blend of flavors.
Combining Flavors: Now comes the exciting part – marrying the creamy cream cheese mixture with the delicate strands of spaghetti squash. Add the cooked spaghetti squash to the bowl with the cream cheese mixture, and if desired, incorporate cooked and shredded chicken, ground beef, or ground turkey for an extra protein boost. Thoroughly mix the ingredients until the spaghetti squash strands are evenly coated with the luscious cream cheese concoction, ensuring each bite bursts with flavor and satisfaction.
Baking and Presentation: Transfer the creamy amalgamation to a baking dish, spreading it out evenly to ensure uniform baking. Slide the dish into the preheated oven and bake for approximately 20-25 minutes until the dish is heated through and adorned with tempting bubbles. As the aroma fills your kitchen, prepare to dazzle your taste buds with the luxurious combination of creamy textures and savory undertones. Once baked to perfection, allow the dish to cool for a few minutes before serving.
Serving Suggestions: This Creamy Keto Baked Spaghetti Squash with Cream Cheese can be enjoyed as a standalone dish, showcasing its delectable flavors and textures. For an added flourish, consider serving it with a side of low-carb marinara sauce, elevating the dining experience with a burst of tangy sweetness. Whether enjoyed as a cozy weeknight dinner or presented as a stunning centerpiece at your next gathering, this dish is guaranteed to impress even the most discerning palates.
Conclusion: In conclusion, our Creamy Keto Baked Spaghetti Squash with Cream Cheese recipe offers a tantalizing journey of flavors and textures, all while adhering to your low-carb dietary goals. With its simple yet elegant preparation and irresistible taste, this dish transcends ordinary meals, transforming them into extraordinary culinary experiences. Embrace the richness of cream cheese and the wholesome goodness of spaghetti squash in every delightful bite, and savor the joy of guilt-free indulgence with this delectable creation.
- 1 pound of spaghetti squash
- 8 ounces of cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup of heavy cream
- 1/4 cup of grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried basil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Optional: Cooked and shredded chicken, ground beef, or ground turkey for added protein
- Optional: Low-carb marinara sauce for serving
- Prepare the Spaghetti Squash:
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Cut the spaghetti squash in half lengthwise and scoop out the seeds.
- Place the squash halves, cut side down, on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for about 30-40 minutes or until the squash is tender and easily pierced with a fork.
- Remove from the oven and let it cool slightly. Use a fork to scrape out the spaghetti-like strands into a bowl.
- Prepare the Cream Cheese Mixture:
- In a mixing bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, heavy cream, grated Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, onion powder, dried oregano, dried basil, salt, and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Combine Everything:
- Add the cooked spaghetti squash strands to the bowl with the cream cheese mixture. If you’re adding any cooked protein (like chicken, beef, or turkey), add it now as well. Mix everything together until the squash strands are well coated with the cream cheese mixture.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking dish and spread it out evenly.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 20-25 minutes or until heated through and bubbly.
- Once baked, remove from the oven and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Serve hot as is or with a side of low-carb marinara sauce if desired.
Enjoy your keto-friendly baked cream cheese spaghetti!